Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hello Again...It's been a while...

I have been absent from blogging for almost 4 years now.

I have gone through some MAJOR life changes and I feel now is the time to jump back in, get back to my roots and process my feelings on "paper".

I will update sporadically for now with what happened, but my journey of blogging will become more regular starting in October.

A quick FYI: We have a daughter now. She is 2, almost 2 1/2 and amazing. Our son is in 1st grade. We bought a house and moved out of my mom's. Jason's brother moved in with us. We got a dog. And I went back to work at the end of August after being home since January 29, 2015. The kids and I go to church and I have an amazing small group that I absolutely love. I suffer from depression, anxiety and PTSD. I am a work in progress, but I am a Daughter of the King and have no doubt I will get through this!

Like I said, there have been a lot of changes and I will be using this format to process all my feelings, as I work through them. I also want to use this to help other moms who have gone through something similar. I hope my experience can help you navigate this tremendous life event.

So, if you're reading now and have read before, welcome back. If you're new- hello!

I will be real, raw and I won't hold back-that I guarantee.

Thanks for reading and joining my journey.

Love Always,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment